In these uncertain times, we would like to reach out to you to communicate what we are doing at the Leslie & Shepley hotels to support you and your travel plans. We are fully aware of the evolution of the COVID-19 virus and remain in permanent contact with our local health and governmental officials to be able to provide the most accurate information to our travel community and take the proper actions to mitigate risks. As you may be aware the U.S. government issued a series of travel restrictions towards the most affected countries and Miami Beach is taking precautions to keep everyone safe including limiting hotel access and other restrictions.
The hotel has taken a series of common sense precautions recommended by the Florida Department of Health:
- Frequently touched objects and surfaces are regularly cleaned and disinfected (including elevator call buttons, light switches, door handles, etc.)
- Housekeeping and Maintenance staff wear disposable vinyl gloves.
- Used linen is kept separately from clean linen.
- Our “Non Smoking” policy is being strictly enforced.
On the other hand, a series of recommendation are being informed to all our Guests, for their consideration during their stay:
- Wash your hands often with soap and hot water for at least 20 second.
- Use 60% alcohol hand sanitizer when available.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue that can be immediately discarded.
- Avoid touching your face (mouse, nose, eyes).
- Avoid shaking hands.
Your travel flexibility:
We remain committed to offering you flexible booking options. Given these unique circumstances we are making additional adjustments to our individual booking policies to give you extra peace of mind:
Guests whose countries have been affected by government-issued travel restrictions and whose reservations are scheduled for stay dates on or before April 30th 2020, will be allowed to re-schedule their reservations without incurring in any change fees or will be offered a full refund.
All other reservations (either domestic and/or foreign countries other than those detailed before) that are scheduled for stay dates before April 30, 2020, will be allowed to re-schedule their dates within the current year, without incurring any change fees.
We remain vigilant and want to assure that we have your safetya nd comfort as our top priority.
For further questions, refunds or date changes, please email the hotel with your reservation details and information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Leslie & Shepley