COVID has certainly changed the way we travel but is not stopping us. These are some tips on how to travel by plane or car and what to do in Miami when you stay with us.
Wether traveling by plane or car please note that Miami dade has issued and order to wear face masks in all public spaces. Restaurants, bars with food service, some museums and attractions have reopened under safety protocols.
Check always with our Concierge at info@lesliehotelmiami for the latest news on what is open, where to go, what to see.
When traveling by plane: wear your mask, take sanitizing gel and wipes with you. Check with the airline to see amounts gel permitted and if food items from outside are permitted onboard. You will see some changes at the airport (masks, social distance, panels on the counters). All for our safety.
If you are traveling by car.
Plan to make as few stops during travel as possible. Wear your mask and keep social distance whenever outside your car. Pack masks, gel and wipes as well.
Once you arrive to Miami we will be delighted to welcome you and then the real fun can begin. Some things to do and see while you stay with us:
1. Enjoy our rooftop pool and jacuzzi, plus cabanas. Quiet place with great views of Ocean drive and the beach
2. Go to the beach of course. Just a few steps away. We provide beach chairs and towels free of charge. Just request them at the front desk.
3. Have a drink on Ocean drive. Many cafes and restaurants to choose from. Enjoy a cocktail and people watching sitting outdoors.
4. Visit Fair Child Tropical Gardens in Coral Gables Home – Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden and enjoy nature and the sight of local and rare plant species. You can take a picnic and enjoy it with your family or friends.
5. Visit Vizcaya Museum. Site of the gilded age estate surrounded by acres of gardens and great views of Biscayne Bay. Learn about the history and the family that built it or simple enjoy the gardens. Www.vizcayamuseum.org
6. Missing the movie experience? Try a drive in movie theater like Carpool Wynwood Cinema @carpoolcinemawynwood Miami Movie Theater | Movie Times | Drive In Film | Located in | Wynwood
7. Visit Brickell City Center Mall (open air mall) and walk around, grab a bite and shop till you drop @brickellcitycenter
Always rememer to check with our concierge for updates firstname.lastname@example.org. You can follow us on social media @lesliehotelmiami and @alquimiahg for news as well.
Book direct for best rates and promotions.