If you are planning to visit us soon, you will experience a different Miami. Vibrant, fun and tropical as usual and also less crowded which can be a great thing. Don’t forget to check with our Concierge for the latest updates on what is open and what is not.
If you would like to enjoy the hotel premises and stay within the area, there is plenty to do:
1. Sleep late, catch up on your rest in our spacious rooms and comfortable beds.
2. Enjoy a good brunch or breakfast at a cafe on Ocean drive, sitting is available both outdoors and indoors now with social distance and other precautions
3. Head to the beach just a few steps away. Remember we provide complimentary beach chairs and towels. Just request them at the front desk. No resort fees!
4. Use our in house gym or go for a run or a bike ride down Ocean drive towards South Pointe. Enjoy the panoramic bay views and maybe a gelato or fresh juice from the vendors at South Pointe Park. Take photos at the pier.
6. Relax, swim and sunbathe at our rooftop terrace swimming pool area. It also features a jacuzzi and cabanas.
7. Visit the Art Deco Museum on Ocean Drive and learn about South beach Architecture and history.
8. Take a stroll down Espanola Way and have dinner at one of it’s many restaurants . Then head to Lincoln Road just a few blocks away and walk up and down this open Mall. Enjoy drinks out doors and do some shopping.
Book with us directly for best rates and promotions and sign up for our newsletter or follow us on social media @lesliehotelmiami and @alquimiahg for news on what is happening in Miami